It’s also a good idea to invest in a food mat, which will keep your dog’s food bowl from damaging your floor. I ended up getting one of these when my dog started playing in her water dish—it kept the mess contained and prevented my hardwood floors from getting wet. The silicone mat has a raised lip to keep spills contained, and it’s stain-resistant, making it a breeze to clean.
Keep your floors pristine no matter how messy your paw-tner is at meal time with a BarksBar Original Silicone Pet Feeding Mat. This paw-some feeding mat features a gripper dot pattern to prevent bowls from slipping and sliding while your BFF eats and drinks. Raised edges help contain food and water spills when your fur-iend gets a little too excited at dinner time. Made from flexible silicone, the mat can be easily folded or rolled up for storage or travel. What’s more, the BPA-free, hypoallergenic material is dishwasher-safe and complements virtually all home decor.
- Feeding mat is designed to keep pet food, water and other messes contained.
- The paw-fect size to hold 2 food or water bowls for your doggo.
- Flexible silicone material is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and BPA-free.
- Odor and stain-resistant, with no open pores to harbor bacteria and germs.
- When it’s time to clean, simply wipe the mat with a damp cloth or put it on the top rack of your dishwasher.